The Appeal of NBA 2K 19

Cszcy
20.08.2018 @ 09.09

No cutscenes or addition and you're befuddled appropriate into this season. Unfortunately there is no personalization, which just shows apathy out of 2K. You should try it out purchase 2k18 mt if you are annoyed of this debility of online mycareer.

The lonely affair that turns me off from just do I gram offline is that I can not adapt my player, it is a complete bolt 22, I abhorrence how online myplayer is put up right now but I can't play with it afterwards accepting able to modify my shooter, distill motions and gear.

I dream they would just add a skip action if you have clear it after. I accept the cut scenes that advance experience that is air-conditioned I figure. Nevertheless, the abortive ones afore or later a daring humans advancing to a abode to allocution for 3 accounts and say nothing... accord us the benefit to ascendancy our game.

I would not apperception as abundant in the event the cut scenes were actually acceptable but they're a abasement - maybe alone 10 year olds do adore the scenes coincide with your amateur al of a sudden begins accepting associate associate with all the assorted NBA superstars and begs to get an allure to MJ's golf championship, and in addition to that they are not even rational.

I had been on the Celtics for my own amateur year and in my added year I concluded up with the Lakers, and I've one of these cut scenes with Kyrie and him and myplayer acted like they were affair for the aboriginal time. I get alleged amateur in assorted cutscenes. Cutscenes with Dame nevertheless betoken that I'm stadium with Shammy. https://www.mmotank.com/Nba-…

«
»

K zapojení do fóra je nutná registrace

NEJOBLÍBENĚJŠÍ

HRY DO MOBILU

God of War: Betrayal

God of War: Betrayal

Pokud chce Kratos získat zpět svou pozici boha války, musí využít destruktivní zbraně a magické útoky.

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D je unikátní java hra, fotbal ve 3D prostředí. Bitva na hřišti začíná! Zvolte si svůj tým a vyhrávejte zápasy! K dispozici je...

Facebreaker

Facebreaker

Zasyp soupeře údery, ať ani rána nepadne vedle v této boxerské arkádě! Znič mimořádně silné protivníky s jedinečnými styly a unikátními pohyby....