Maplestory M Experimental Accession

Sletrry
09.11.2018 @ 03.19

Anyone else feel like that? Thanks for reading the whole thing if you did My IGN is JeoYoona, Scania btw.The populace is falling steadily and has fallen significantly. Windia used to be full..so did Bera, Broa, and occasionally Khaini, today all of the worlds are dead apart from Scania.

The alliances of the planet makes it clear the popualtion is dying and something isn't going right. I hope so as well, I believe its a great concept, then it could just be that there is a great deal of new games out or both. Thank you for placing your insight on this particular topic btw.

Old 7th Joyous Maplestory Enhancement Scrolls

I logged into my maplestory accounts about a week or so ago. It had been ~2.5 years since I last was on. I never used them and they had been untradeable. People who might not be familiar, they look such as this.

The item doesn't expire, and I see no reason it wouldn't still function. The scrolls either succeed (20% chance) or neglect and destroy the merchandise. But once I attempted to use it something strange occurred.

They kept failing and destroying the item. Nothing strange there, only bad luck. These triumphed all 3 times I used them. The equipment was NOT destroyed and revealed a +1 and a slot was utilized. On the other hand, the scroll added NO stats to the equipment like it was supposed to.

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maples…

«
»

K zapojení do fóra je nutná registrace

NEJOBLÍBENĚJŠÍ

HRY DO MOBILU

God of War: Betrayal

God of War: Betrayal

Pokud chce Kratos získat zpět svou pozici boha války, musí využít destruktivní zbraně a magické útoky.

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D je unikátní java hra, fotbal ve 3D prostředí. Bitva na hřišti začíná! Zvolte si svůj tým a vyhrávejte zápasy! K dispozici je...

Facebreaker

Facebreaker

Zasyp soupeře údery, ať ani rána nepadne vedle v této boxerské arkádě! Znič mimořádně silné protivníky s jedinečnými styly a unikátními pohyby....