What's NBA2K21 this year?

Dingbest
04.02.2021 @ 09.06

I play with mycareer because 2k16 but I was always a casual, never played with online and always purchased it using discount or a marketing. I am from Brazil as well if this is important. And I had been hopeful that this season I'd be scaling up my match playing online, creating builds and spending way more time with it. I also know that normally 2k have not been very accountable for attending to the communities complains. So my name questions remains, can it be a good year to purchase it like now? Or await a sale discount? It's not bad I think they destroyed shooting this season tho plus I would not purchase the mamba forever edition their support team is dreadful.

Can you purchase the present mamba version? I'm on PS4 that I purchased the one with the youthful Kobe dunking Just need to ask can we play mycareer using the obsolete game such as 2k18/2k19? The Computer version will always be disrespected, the game is intended for consoles and the majority of the player base is on console. As for microtransactions, those have ruled the game for the last 5 years, but imo this season wasn't that bad. You can find a construct to 92 w/ maximum or close to maximum badges throughout about 4-5 days of grinding. (Obv.

It stinks but what can you expect. The game is full of hackers and people abusing the match, I was a pc 2k player but I said enough is enough and got a PS4, best decision of my life. Sports game simply are not intended for PC. Only thing good about it's mods and single participant but that is it. What's funny is that they might become"intended for PC" by linking a controller with a dongle and receiving a suitable interface.

if you are interested, you can browse them in detail. https://www.mmoexp.com/Nba-2…

«
»

K zapojení do fóra je nutná registrace

NEJOBLÍBENĚJŠÍ

HRY DO MOBILU

God of War: Betrayal

God of War: Betrayal

Pokud chce Kratos získat zpět svou pozici boha války, musí využít destruktivní zbraně a magické útoky.

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D je unikátní java hra, fotbal ve 3D prostředí. Bitva na hřišti začíná! Zvolte si svůj tým a vyhrávejte zápasy! K dispozici je...

Facebreaker

Facebreaker

Zasyp soupeře údery, ať ani rána nepadne vedle v této boxerské arkádě! Znič mimořádně silné protivníky s jedinečnými styly a unikátními pohyby....