I'd say rioting and using violence

Sunxuemei
06.01.2021 @ 01.34

To (heavily) paraphrase another guy on the internet,"The biggest issue with the story of Wakanda is that it's literally the way most leftists believe wealth occurs. That it is just arbitrary. The giant meteor full of PlotDevice-ium landed Wakanda, and that is why they're a superpower now. The thought that wealth can be produced through ideas and attempt (or ruined, through mismanagement) is something they struggle to wrap their minds around. "I would predict that other man uninformed because most leftists I have seen consider ideas and effort to be a Kind of labour which would add value Leading to an increase of wealth (not in the standard capitalist sense)

I had been using minority the abstrakt sense, therefore Wakanda does not hold up as a comparison since black Men and Women are the majority/the only ethnicity

Slavery was really a fairly sweet deal. Most masters don't even whip you unless you're on a farm or something and if you are lucky you can even learn to read!It's just the folks which never experienced it which have somehow convinced themselves it will be a fantastic thing. Every generation learns the wrong lessons in their forebearers struggles.

I'm wondering how she'd feel when she made her way and has been kicked from a restaurant because of being black. . Everyone knows the best way to get rid of racism is segregation and the best way to get rid of fascism is only allowing one ideological viewpoint and hitting those that oppose in the head with bike bricks and locks /s

These people aren't anti-racist or antifa and if you confuse every individual left of you for being precisely the exact same thing you are likely to continue being confused on that point.Well I had been joking one and two I'd bet you a large amount of money the woman who said she was for segregation considers herself . I would also point out that antifa is actually fascist and that was the joke I was making

I didn't know that was the specific definition of fascism... but I'd say rioting and using violence because people have differing views then you're fairly fascist

More information in https://www.acbells.com/

«
»

K zapojení do fóra je nutná registrace

NEJOBLÍBENĚJŠÍ

HRY DO MOBILU

God of War: Betrayal

God of War: Betrayal

Pokud chce Kratos získat zpět svou pozici boha války, musí využít destruktivní zbraně a magické útoky.

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D je unikátní java hra, fotbal ve 3D prostředí. Bitva na hřišti začíná! Zvolte si svůj tým a vyhrávejte zápasy! K dispozici je...

Facebreaker

Facebreaker

Zasyp soupeře údery, ať ani rána nepadne vedle v této boxerské arkádě! Znič mimořádně silné protivníky s jedinečnými styly a unikátními pohyby....