Could Division 2 Boosting not be considered

Fogingsam
03.05.2019 @ 11.44

Could Division 2 Boosting not be considered a match that was great and iconic since it has no narrative? How about most Puzzle Games that absence context? How about the Doom Game. How about Minecraft. I believe it depends on what The Division 2 is currently hoping to achieve, and the score should be dependent on how well these goals are fulfilled by it. I would disagree that the truth if a game has a story or not should be tied into the rating of The Division 2 .

Not far into The Division 2 and am LOVING it. I am playing solo and it is juuuuust hard enough to force you to shoot and consider how to move around, but so rewarding when you complete a mission. On thing I HATE however, is you. Hitting them point blank should down them. A magazine can empty to them occasionally and they still get you. And they kick you ONCE and of your health and all your armor is now gone? WTF? Fix this, and also The Division 2 is near perfect.

I doubt anybody for UBI will see this but I'm enjoying The Division 2. Can't wait to play on the 15th for hours on end. My only issues I am having are sound glitches (gun, explosions, etc) not occurring or occurring with a delay. And I think skills (turret specifically) deploys to gradually and sort of bizarre. Aside from that I think it's amazing! My biggest concern was that the shift to motion but I think that it's perfect. Fantastic work UBI. . .you guys actually listened to the neighborhood.

https://www.mmogo.com Yes.This is this!!

«
»

K zapojení do fóra je nutná registrace

NEJOBLÍBENĚJŠÍ

HRY DO MOBILU

God of War: Betrayal

God of War: Betrayal

Pokud chce Kratos získat zpět svou pozici boha války, musí využít destruktivní zbraně a magické útoky.

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D je unikátní java hra, fotbal ve 3D prostředí. Bitva na hřišti začíná! Zvolte si svůj tým a vyhrávejte zápasy! K dispozici je...

Facebreaker

Facebreaker

Zasyp soupeře údery, ať ani rána nepadne vedle v této boxerské arkádě! Znič mimořádně silné protivníky s jedinečnými styly a unikátními pohyby....