The Elder Scrolls Blades Gold was a Dungeon Crawler

Fogingsam
03.05.2019 @ 11.23

Yeah but The Elder Scrolls Blades Gold was a Dungeon Crawler too and had the finest Daedra interactions in the full series and Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard... who are we kidding that match was crap, Todd tried to perform Tomb Raider in Elder Scrolls along with besides the narrative, the rest of the match was just bad.

True, I'm all for spin offs using a comfortable liscence. Provided that the game is quality, and meets standards of great"dungeon crawler" design, then I will think about it a victory. The one thing that has me worried is all the Skyrim assets we saw at the show trailer. Hoping they were either placeholder, or do not constitute the majority of items/objects at the final product. The cynic in me says they did so in order to conserve the man hours needed in creating new artwork assets so as to accelerate development. Hopefully thats not indicative of the design philosophy at the other aspects of the game.

Mixed feelings about this one. Fantastic visuals and all but what was fascinating about past elder scrolls titles was dynamic battle. Can you face several enemies in the mobile edition? Combat feels dull to be honest. Looks like something that you may do during morning coffe without even taking a look at the monitor. Still gonna check it out cause im with es universe from the beginning but for today it doesnt feel right.

https://www.mmogo.com/Esom/G… Yes.This is this!!

«
»

K zapojení do fóra je nutná registrace

NEJOBLÍBENĚJŠÍ

HRY DO MOBILU

God of War: Betrayal

God of War: Betrayal

Pokud chce Kratos získat zpět svou pozici boha války, musí využít destruktivní zbraně a magické útoky.

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D je unikátní java hra, fotbal ve 3D prostředí. Bitva na hřišti začíná! Zvolte si svůj tým a vyhrávejte zápasy! K dispozici je...

Facebreaker

Facebreaker

Zasyp soupeře údery, ať ani rána nepadne vedle v této boxerské arkádě! Znič mimořádně silné protivníky s jedinečnými styly a unikátními pohyby....