It happened during my freshman year

Bestmengqin
21.08.2021 @ 11.38

It happened during my freshman year. I was just 15 years old. I was a very happy boy. When I was in my first year of college I was a basketball player and tennis. Then, Runescape introduced me to the game. While the graphics were terrible, it was a blast and a great method to kill time. I started playing Runescape more and more each day. I was like this throughout my sophomore year as well as my Junior year.

My parents attempted to force me to stop, but I refused to pay attention. I would play for all week long and more on weekends. I failed my classes and skipped school frequently. This was my everyday life I often found myself playing this game, and not attending school, ditching friends and playing at my computer for hours.

One time i binge played close to 18+ hours a day for seven days. Then it all stopped at the close of my senior year when my account on runescape, bunny_mgl, was shut down, and I was selling game items on ebay. After three years of hard work I was among the most wealthy gamers on the field. I felt as if i'd lost everything by looking at what I did. I was so angry about how my work was deleted that my parents hated my for treating them like crap. My only friend was on the team.

My teacher suggested that I visit the school nurse. We spoke for 30 minutes. I was taken to a mental hospital by police for my anxiety about suicide. When i informed the psychiatrist that I purchased 5 extacy pills and was thinking about overdosing myself,

This is not the only runescape player who has a similar life. The game Runescape is a vile game that you must play for 10 hours a day for a month or two to master one skill, and theres more than 20 skills. The created of this game, JAGEX company employed psychologists to make the game addicting to take away from a million players 5 dollars per month to play the game, in this game there is roughly 150-300 thousand people who have become addicted to this game and their lives are being eaten. Between 100 and 200 millions and 200 000 players playing the game at one moment.

If you want to know more about RSorder, you can go to https://www.rsorder.com/

«
»

K zapojení do fóra je nutná registrace

NEJOBLÍBENĚJŠÍ

HRY DO MOBILU

God of War: Betrayal

God of War: Betrayal

Pokud chce Kratos získat zpět svou pozici boha války, musí využít destruktivní zbraně a magické útoky.

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D je unikátní java hra, fotbal ve 3D prostředí. Bitva na hřišti začíná! Zvolte si svůj tým a vyhrávejte zápasy! K dispozici je...

Facebreaker

Facebreaker

Zasyp soupeře údery, ať ani rána nepadne vedle v této boxerské arkádě! Znič mimořádně silné protivníky s jedinečnými styly a unikátními pohyby....