rough and uneven, an

ylq123
26.11.2019 @ 03.43

Walking on the path of blurred light and shadow, there is no trace of leisure in the heart. On the roadside, there are large tracts of jasmine flowers. Looking from afar, it is like a gold covered with land. Gold, but flowing, they are flowing gold. You push me to squeeze, and they are so busy, they play the innocent game playfully, exudes a young, flamboyant atmosphere. "I want to bloom! I want to bloom!" They laughed, clamored, shouting. The petals of the petals shimmered in the sunlight, like the stars, and they were stunned. The air is full of golden aroma, which makes people intoxicated. In spring, it should be so lively and happy. The thin petals are clear yellow, pure as innocent children, and they are not stained. Behind the golden long river is a white cloud. The spring has not fallen, the cherry blossoms have opened, forming a wonderful and beautiful scenery [url=www.buyusacigarettes… Cigarettes[/url]. The layered smudges make people feel like a dream. I seem to have seen a girl in white wins the snow and a wonderful charm. The girl is slowly coming behind, behind the bridge, the rain and the south of the river. The branches are as white as snow. A breeze blew through, countless petals flew down, snow flying butterflies dance, the goddess scattered flowers, and danced a romantic song in the air. Intoxicated in the rain, let the beautiful atmosphere flow around the body. Girl Huai Chun, in this ignorant season, taste the love of the green. The red petal is layered in layers, densely layered, and sings a hymn of youth in the branches. The green leaves are lining the safflower, and the dancing youth is combined with a strong ink. Camellia is warmly open, bravely showing its unique style in the spring, stand out in the flowers and attract people's attention. The blossoming camellia outlines the enthusiasm of the youth, the boldness of the youth, and the youthful spirits are followed by the Bauhinia. The trunk is rough and uneven, and the traces of the years have been revealed. Several purple flowers are on the branches, although they are contained, they are not reduced. It is said that Bauhinia is a symbol of family ties, the three brothers decided to separate, and the Bauhinia in the courtyard withered overnight. The three brothers who were shocked and sighed were not separated and lived in harmony. In the second year, the Bauhinia was flourishing. This flower of love, even the flower buds are tightly tied together, not willing to separate. As the middle-aged people are mature and steady, the Bauhinia is as heavy as the middle-aged. When you are young, all kinds of grievancesthe years on the branches of the vicissitudes of life, and the tree rings that have been carved through the frosty bark are filled with time. On the iron black branches, accompanied by it, a winter flower has faded silently. It also reached the end of life. Plum blossoms, the head of the twenty-four flower flower style, have always been a symbol of unyielding [url=www.cigarettesusaonl… Gold[/url]. Plum blossoms come from bitter cold, proud snow frost, never bow. The whistling cold wind, the bitter frost did not knock it down, from the hardships of breaking through the soil at the beginning of life to the present, what has been bumpy? What danger has it not experienced? Of course, it also experienced the warmth of spring, the warmth of spring, and the beauty of spring. However, now, it is time to leave. Recalling the golden years, it has no regrets. At the end of the road, I stopped at the footsteps. Looking back all the way, I was shocked that it was a journey of life - the spring is as pure as a child [url=www.smokingusacigare… Of Cigarettes[/url], the cherry blossoms are as romantic as a girl, the camellia is like a youth, the Bauhinia is as steady as the middle age, and the plum is as old as the weather. Traffickers are on the road, I taste life.
Related articles:
[url=97164.homepagemodule…

[url=25875.dynamicboard.d…

«
»

K zapojení do fóra je nutná registrace

NEJOBLÍBENĚJŠÍ

HRY DO MOBILU

God of War: Betrayal

God of War: Betrayal

Pokud chce Kratos získat zpět svou pozici boha války, musí využít destruktivní zbraně a magické útoky.

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D je unikátní java hra, fotbal ve 3D prostředí. Bitva na hřišti začíná! Zvolte si svůj tým a vyhrávejte zápasy! K dispozici je...

Facebreaker

Facebreaker

Zasyp soupeře údery, ať ani rána nepadne vedle v této boxerské arkádě! Znič mimořádně silné protivníky s jedinečnými styly a unikátními pohyby....