e teacher did not know

ylq123
26.11.2019 @ 03.11

Time is like the same horse, coming and going in a hurry, in a blink of an eye, I stepped into the door of junior high school. I still have a vivid experience in what happened in elementary school. It seems that I have just experienced it. I am laughing and laughing, and it makes me cry. In the elementary school, I am quiet on the surface. In fact, my heart is "wild". I am curious about things I have never experienced before. Sometimes I will do something unexpected. At that time, we are taking Chinese classes. . The difference from the usual is that my hand feels itchy, as if there are countless chicken feathers scratching my hand, itching is very incomparable, I feel that only scratching something can be cured. Grab the pen, no, the pen is too thick, too laborious; grab the ruler, no, the edge of the ruler hurts my hand. I had to make a fist with both hands and use my nails to rub my hand. When I couldn't bear it, I saw a wire from the bag at the same table. My eyes suddenly lit up and I felt that I saw a straw. So, when I turned to the teacher and turned to write on the blackboard, I asked the same table to come over with lightning speed. My eyes quickly went to the stage and saw that the teacher was still writing, and I was relieved. . Then, we played with the wire at the same table, and we chatted happily below. I first used a wire to form a circle, tightened it, and borrowed a scotch tape to hold the joint and then showed it to the same table. The same table also learned how I looked, and made a circle of similar size. I saw it, and when I saw it, I looked up at the teacher and pretended to answer a question [url=www.webvipsmoking.co… Cigarettes[/url]. Then I put together two circles and made a frame of balls. The sound of the scotch tape was heard throughout the classroom. In this way, the teacher said that it was vivid and fascinating, and the two of us were entertaining themselves under the table, and they were enjoying themselves. When we fixed the ends of the frame with scotch tape, my left side suddenly became a lot darker. I subconsciously raised my head and went to investigate the situation, only to find out that the teacher did not know when I came to me [url=www.cigarettesusaonl… Lights[/url], the whole class fifty. Many eyes were staring at us, and the eyes revealed were full of surprises and surprises. "Give me!" The teacher's voice was several times larger than the lecture. She extended her right hand and motioned me to give her the frame. My heart immediately panic, "What should I do?", I had to hand it out. When the teacher got the frame, he fell heavily on the ground and looked back at me. Through the teacher's eyes, I seem to see two groups of burning fires, her face rose red, and the gas reached the extreme. The teacher turned around and hurriedly went to the podium to continue the lecture. The questions she asked me did not know, but just sat there, and my mind was uncertain. The legs seem to not listen, and there is constant shaking, the heartbeat is accelerating, the thoughts are chaotic, and the whole scene is just happening. After class, the teacher shouted at me and my heart was full of uneasiness. She criticized the meal with hatred. There was a raging heat in my eyes, and then the eyelids were wet. The teacher's face was blurred, and the tears poured out like spring water. The tears dripped on the lips, salty. Her words and sentences are nailed to my heart like nails, making me unforgettable. The same table was also called in the past, and everything that happened happened to me. If I don't want the wire at the same table, I won't be distracted, the same table will not be attracted, I will not be angry, I will not be criticized [url=www.cigarettesusasto… 100S[/url], and finally I will cry. This incident made this ordinary day special and me unforgettable. I looked up and looked out the window. I don't know when the dark clouds covered the blue sky, the surrounding area became dim, and there was a little drizzle, and there was a trace of coldness. In the middle school, the class was "the teacher said a few words." I am yawning, and now I will not be distracted for a moment, because I have never forgotten this thing that surprised me.
Related articles:
[url=f5772.nexusboard.de/… Cigarettes[/url]

[url=f7857.nexusboard.de/… Cigarettes[/url]

ylq123
26.11.2019 @ 03.58

Time is like the same horse, coming and going in a hurry, in a blink of an eye, I stepped into the door of junior high school. I still have a vivid experience in what happened in elementary school. It seems that I have just experienced it. I am laughing and laughing, and it makes me cry. In the elementary school, I am quiet on the surface. In fact, my heart is "wild". I am curious about things I have never experienced before. Sometimes I will do something unexpected. At that time, we are taking Chinese classes. . The difference from the usual is that my hand feels itchy, as if there are countless chicken feathers scratching my hand, itching is very incomparable, I feel that only scratching something can be cured. Grab the pen, no, the pen is too thick, too laborious; grab the ruler, no, the edge of the ruler hurts my hand. I had to make a fist with both hands and use my nails to rub my hand. When I couldn't bear it, I saw a wire from the bag at the same table. My eyes suddenly lit up and I felt that I saw a straw. So, when I turned to the teacher and turned to write on the blackboard, I asked the same table to come over with lightning speed. My eyes quickly went to the stage and saw that the teacher was still writing, and I was relieved. . Then, we played with the wire at the same table, and we chatted happily below. I first used a wire to form a circle, tightened it, and borrowed a scotch tape to hold the joint and then showed it to the same table. The same table also learned how I looked, and made a circle of similar size. I saw it, and when I saw it, I looked up at the teacher and pretended to answer a question Marlboro Cigarettes. Then I put together two circles and made a frame of balls. The sound of the scotch tape was heard throughout the classroom. In this way, the teacher said that it was vivid and fascinating, and the two of us were entertaining themselves under the table, and they were enjoying themselves. When we fixed the ends of the frame with scotch tape, my left side suddenly became a lot darker. I subconsciously raised my head and went to investigate the situation, only to find out that the teacher did not know when I came to me Marlboro Lights, the whole class fifty. Many eyes were staring at us, and the eyes revealed were full of surprises and surprises. "Give me!" The teacher's voice was several times larger than the lecture. She extended her right hand and motioned me to give her the frame. My heart immediately panic, "What should I do?", I had to hand it out. When the teacher got the frame, he fell heavily on the ground and looked back at me. Through the teacher's eyes, I seem to see two groups of burning fires, her face rose red, and the gas reached the extreme. The teacher turned around and hurriedly went to the podium to continue the lecture. The questions she asked me did not know, but just sat there, and my mind was uncertain. The legs seem to not listen, and there is constant shaking, the heartbeat is accelerating, the thoughts are chaotic, and the whole scene is just happening. After class, the teacher shouted at me and my heart was full of uneasiness. She criticized the meal with hatred. There was a raging heat in my eyes, and then the eyelids were wet. The teacher's face was blurred, and the tears poured out like spring water. The tears dripped on the lips, salty. Her words and sentences are nailed to my heart like nails, making me unforgettable. The same table was also called in the past, and everything that happened happened to me. If I don't want the wire at the same table, I won't be distracted, the same table will not be attracted, I will not be angry, I will not be criticized Newport 100S, and finally I will cry. This incident made this ordinary day special and me unforgettable. I looked up and looked out the window. I don't know when the dark clouds covered the blue sky, the surrounding area became dim, and there was a little drizzle, and there was a trace of coldness. In the middle school, the class was "the teacher said a few words." I am yawning, and now I will not be distracted for a moment, because I have never forgotten this thing that surprised me.Related articles: Marlboro Cigarettes
Newport Cigarettes

«
»

K zapojení do fóra je nutná registrace

NEJOBLÍBENĚJŠÍ

HRY DO MOBILU

God of War: Betrayal

God of War: Betrayal

Pokud chce Kratos získat zpět svou pozici boha války, musí využít destruktivní zbraně a magické útoky.

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D je unikátní java hra, fotbal ve 3D prostředí. Bitva na hřišti začíná! Zvolte si svůj tým a vyhrávejte zápasy! K dispozici je...

Facebreaker

Facebreaker

Zasyp soupeře údery, ať ani rána nepadne vedle v této boxerské arkádě! Znič mimořádně silné protivníky s jedinečnými styly a unikátními pohyby....