Allowing OSRS gold devs do

Mocsky234
08.01.2020 @ 08.21

Allowing devs do anything middle management informs them is much worse than letting runescape players who care about runescape have the last say. Imagine SoF, TH, etc needed to be polled to make it in to runescape. Polling has worked out well in OS. The main problems are people tend to lean towards access (not enough to change poll results but I think this would be worse for RS3) and people spite voting against PvP upgrades cuz they lost their spade.

I'd earn some PvP that's just rewards you for your contribution, maybe not for murdering your alts or afking on a group, and unboostable, rewarding. All the popular games on earth have PvP so despite the protests of Jagex, it can be carried out. Need some endgame content which is not just a boss with AI. Halloween seems like a fantastic time, Death could be into it.)

I'd revamp evil trees and celebrities to give new crafting materials for potions and smithing while buffing the exp to make them relevant in today's runescape. Soooo. I've some thoughts for over the top bosses (in my mind theyre more mechanic heavy rather than dps races( and punish defensives) One of which that you can throw into anachronias volcano and say its a continuation of this jad/tzhaar motif.
if you need runescape products, please visit https://www.rsgoldfast.com/

«
»

K zapojení do fóra je nutná registrace

NEJOBLÍBENĚJŠÍ

HRY DO MOBILU

God of War: Betrayal

God of War: Betrayal

Pokud chce Kratos získat zpět svou pozici boha války, musí využít destruktivní zbraně a magické útoky.

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D je unikátní java hra, fotbal ve 3D prostředí. Bitva na hřišti začíná! Zvolte si svůj tým a vyhrávejte zápasy! K dispozici je...

Facebreaker

Facebreaker

Zasyp soupeře údery, ať ani rána nepadne vedle v této boxerské arkádě! Znič mimořádně silné protivníky s jedinečnými styly a unikátními pohyby....