Finally a uniform which makes it seem like my player

Nanling
11.01.2021 @ 02.42

The yard got Halloween content before MUT

So they understand the holiday exists. That is very good to know. EA is preparing for a future in which loot boxes are illegal. Yard just sells makeup so legislators will let it pass. This is possibly the answer. As soon as I phoned EA at release asking where my MUT wages were for preordering; once I received my answer and was trying to hang the man on the phone was compelling me to try the yard and raving about how it was amazing and so much fun yada yada. I haven't played it, but your concept looks likely IMO. THe lawn will be liberated to play shortly. That is only step 1 advertising. It will be the flagship mobile mode shortly I am sure. I noticed streamers on madden reside are playing lawn more than mut. I had been thinking that also. A number of the Yard looks would be trendy in MUT but overall we want color rush and classic uniforms in MUT ASAP pls EA. Ya I play with it once in awhile with a few buddies. It may actually be some good fun if you play it for what it is and have a goofy time.

That is the problem imo. When I played BO3 zombies together with my friends, running around like idiots and with a goofy period was similar to last hotel if we had been really tired. In Madden when you're already at that stage, it shows that it is not taken seriously, they should either put the funds back to MUT and Franchise or wait till they're prepared for the lawn to be a serious game mode to launch it. Do not get me wrong the lawn isn't bad but you have to really try to have fun with it rather than like Minecraft where you can just hop in and enjoy most of the time. Same deal with face of the franchise, except I am leaning more toward the Gutfoxx way of taking it from the game completely. Sometimes with buddies. We dont play thoughwe just fuck around. Yeah all the laterals make it fun. Get fried, have a beer and chill ya know.

The uniforms look horrible. I will break it down as well as I understand it. As a long suffering Jets fan, I recall back in 2010 when Revis hauled out. We kept getting updates through his right hand guy - a pseudo representative who had been just his BFF from childhood or something, called John Geiger. Nobody really knew this Geiger man did Revis, however, he claimed to be the one you had to talk to to"get to Darrelle". And somehow a couple of years later, he's a fashion designer. That's the best I could make of it.

Finally a uniform which makes it seem like my player got felt up by somebody with paint in their hands. Happy Halloween! I think it'll be like the UK promo. A fall this Friday, then the"2nd half" will be a BS LTDs following Friday. The cash grab is ridiculous this year and there just isn't content for solo grinders. If they are approach is to provide half the content and replace the other half with LTDs plus a push for $$, and then I believe I will be quitting Madden for good this season. I have not played the Yard yet but hopefully the stage values are different, no way in hell I would be spending $20+ for makeup. One more thing about a phantom uniform is the fact that it'll never be the field.

If you are interested, please click https://www.mmoexp.com/Nfl-2…

«
»

K zapojení do fóra je nutná registrace

NEJOBLÍBENĚJŠÍ

HRY DO MOBILU

God of War: Betrayal

God of War: Betrayal

Pokud chce Kratos získat zpět svou pozici boha války, musí využít destruktivní zbraně a magické útoky.

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D je unikátní java hra, fotbal ve 3D prostředí. Bitva na hřišti začíná! Zvolte si svůj tým a vyhrávejte zápasy! K dispozici je...

Facebreaker

Facebreaker

Zasyp soupeře údery, ať ani rána nepadne vedle v této boxerské arkádě! Znič mimořádně silné protivníky s jedinečnými styly a unikátními pohyby....