Just how well the shooter is contested

Kingang
15.01.2021 @ 10.58

Some faces have too small detail and unusually large players such as Shaquille O'Neal (who is rostered about the"All-Time Lakers" squad available in the demonstration ) do not own the identical type of massive existence they do in actual life.

Thankfully, the more time I spent with all the new shot-stick mechanic, the more NBA 2K21 began to distinguish itself. The new shot meter, which necessitates preparing shots rather than simply timing them, is utilized entirely with the ideal analog stick. It needs a straight pull down (or upward, when pushing toward the basket) and then centering the rod inside the sweet spot on the meter. Not only did I find this brand new shot meter vastly more challenging, in addition, it fixed a handful of other issues I've had with NBA 2K for years.

First of all, I never have to worry about accidentally throwing a shot up when I am attempting to make a dribble move. Pulling directly back on the analog stick and holding it there will lead to a shooter, while some flicks or other quicker motions will result in a rotational movement. The new shot meter opens up the right-stick to be used completely for dribbling moves, which includes the ability to size-up or use escape dribbles. Everything feels a whole lot cleaner, and it is a nice change to get a series where matters were beginning to feel too cluttered to restrain.

Check out www.nba2king.com for more details.

«
»

K zapojení do fóra je nutná registrace

NEJOBLÍBENĚJŠÍ

HRY DO MOBILU

God of War: Betrayal

God of War: Betrayal

Pokud chce Kratos získat zpět svou pozici boha války, musí využít destruktivní zbraně a magické útoky.

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D je unikátní java hra, fotbal ve 3D prostředí. Bitva na hřišti začíná! Zvolte si svůj tým a vyhrávejte zápasy! K dispozici je...

Facebreaker

Facebreaker

Zasyp soupeře údery, ať ani rána nepadne vedle v této boxerské arkádě! Znič mimořádně silné protivníky s jedinečnými styly a unikátními pohyby....