Corum Watch Golden Bridge 43 TITANIUM DLC Replica Ref. B113/03831 - 113.955.95/F371 GG19R

cecilia
24.07.2021 @ 13.46

Why is only corals of Corum viewing lines, but why will it want?

Once I have seen a brand, do you think the brand needs every collection to continue successful road? I have got. A few days ago I was thinking about Cosmland - the relative young brand of the teacher team (1955) just established in the 20th century (1955) - immersed in so many iconic viewing lines, only one. But the more I think of, the more I realized, I am wrong. What if the watch brand can only be one line? Can it grow and thrive? With its legendary Corum collection, continuous development and growth, brothers can definitely continue success.

One of the most avant-gardens on the market - due to its transparent sapphire case, and online online Bagat-Corum is a revolutionary watch, I was introduced to the world before 40 years ago. superior. It is actually self-study master watch manufacturer Extraordinaire Vincent Calabrese invented unconventional motion.

Vincent Cabris and Jinqiao

Naples, Born to Born in Italy constantly strive to create movement of challenges of routine methods and concepts. It is suitable for his despise personality. At the age of 12, he was excluded at school. After that, he won some tabulation skills from the local watchmaking, but he chose himself as a street making teacher, but he left 17 years old, he left Switzerland and found a variety of brands. www.cheapestwrist.com

Calabrese is seeking to create a truly unique thing, and in the late 1970s, he conceived Corum's ideas. He thanked his vision to the beauty and mystery of the idea of ​​the linear gear train that was visible. I have just conducted an interview with his pursuit. His answer is very simple. "I want to invent watch without dialing. The dial hides the beautiful - the best part of the watch," Sports. " Open watch for a long time. He explained how he created his own tool to build a watch, it looks very simple, but it is difficult to design and build.

Coral connection
The Calabrese patented prototype received an outstanding award in the 1177 New International inventor show. There, he met the owner and founder of Rene Bannwart's Rene Bannwart, he introduced the first Coslan Bridge watch in 1980.

Today, forty years later, Jinqiao is a coral tour. This brand has been reinvented regularly so that there are currently more than 60 Jinqiao's interpretation. They range from a circular version, a thick "suspension cable" to the movement around the ultra-thin suspension cable, with a tonnage with a sapphire box, allowing movement from each angle, even with a slide with a bread. Horizontal place instead of vertical laying in the watch. In addition, Corum uses an impeccable gem to unable to use the rainbow gem, diamonds.

In fact, the creativity behind this iconic line seems to endless - make it collectors, enthusiasts, and people like people who wear the update icons on the wrist.

Can CORUM succeed as only the brand of Jinqiao Line? I believe this is. But why do it want to have so many other icons? Among them: The Navy will be wristwear (based on its early naval cups), immediately identifiable mast on the dial, like cult foam (with hemispherical raised crystal, in 2000) Setting the fire is first unveiled), maybe even famous coin watches. But those stories are one another day. www.chronowrist.ru

«
»

K zapojení do fóra je nutná registrace

NEJOBLÍBENĚJŠÍ

HRY DO MOBILU

God of War: Betrayal

God of War: Betrayal

Pokud chce Kratos získat zpět svou pozici boha války, musí využít destruktivní zbraně a magické útoky.

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D je unikátní java hra, fotbal ve 3D prostředí. Bitva na hřišti začíná! Zvolte si svůj tým a vyhrávejte zápasy! K dispozici je...

Facebreaker

Facebreaker

Zasyp soupeře údery, ať ani rána nepadne vedle v této boxerské arkádě! Znič mimořádně silné protivníky s jedinečnými styly a unikátními pohyby....