If I have the ability to create it

Dragonborn
19.09.2021 @ 09.39

If I have the ability to create it or obtain it from an enemy drop, that's how I will obtain the items. This includes staves, but not runes. Although I'll continue to purchase items from the GE as well as other players to improve my skilling, nothing is directly related to combat. Any advice/support would be welcome, my character is Joe4037 If you'd like to know the stats of my character.

This slot is for my current equipment that I use: Melee. I bought plates, a rune plate and made the adamant full-helm as well as the adamant warhammer. As an offhand I also crafted with a mirror shield. Magic: I have an air-based, mystic battlestaff. But, there's no armor. The ranger: I was able to get a green dragonhide leg and body, snakeskin boots and an apron, as well as a mithril crossbow with stainless bolts. I have ava’s device but it's the lowest level right now.

Other: I own an amulet of glory, regen bracelet, and some skillcapes. After careful consideration I'll make use of them. I will buy the equipment from NPCs.

I didn’t see this in announcements or updates, so I decided to post this up for everyone to see. Dear RuneScape Community. I would like to take a couple of minutes of your time to discuss the highly emotional issue that we are facing as an entire community bots.

Cheap OSRS Gold, RS 2007 Gold & RS3 Gold on https://www.rsorder.com/

«
»

K zapojení do fóra je nutná registrace

NEJOBLÍBENĚJŠÍ

HRY DO MOBILU

God of War: Betrayal

God of War: Betrayal

Pokud chce Kratos získat zpět svou pozici boha války, musí využít destruktivní zbraně a magické útoky.

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D je unikátní java hra, fotbal ve 3D prostředí. Bitva na hřišti začíná! Zvolte si svůj tým a vyhrávejte zápasy! K dispozici je...

Facebreaker

Facebreaker

Zasyp soupeře údery, ať ani rána nepadne vedle v této boxerské arkádě! Znič mimořádně silné protivníky s jedinečnými styly a unikátními pohyby....