Madden 22 ranks Ravens' Mark Andrews as fourth-best tight end

Dragonborn
19.09.2021 @ 09.30

However, unless you play Madden 22, this doesn't really matter to you.This is the reason why I chose to share this amazing video posted earlier today from our dear friends at Pro Football Network. Jaylen Waddle is quick and (unless my eyes are fooling me, doesn't have a obvious limp.

How do you feel about Jaylen Waddle (the most highly-rated rookie wide receiver) in Madden 22? Are you planning on purchasing the Madden 22 game for this season? Are you excited to see Jaylen Waddle play?

After being ejected by EA Sports' Madden rating creators, Mark Andrews was justly awarded a raise in the top-five tight ends of this year's version.

The Ravens All-Pro tightens, an 88-year-old Ravens All-Pro was awarded the highest mark in his career, with Madden 22 ratings. The highest ratings were awarded to Travis Kelce (99), George Kittle (96) and Darren Waller (93)

Andrews' NFL rating is increasing in each of his three NFL seasons. For Madden 19, Andrews had a rating of 75 overall, coming out of Oklahoma as the third highest placed rookie in the position group that also includes fellow Ravens 2018 draftee Hayden Hurst. His score was up four points and he climbed to a peak of 79, following a good debut season. Andrews then made a huge impact in the year 2019, racking up a league record 10 touchdown receptions for an TE and seven more spots to make him an 86.

Buy Madden 22 Coins, MUT 22 Coins For Sale - https://www.mmoexp.com/Nfl-2…

«
»

K zapojení do fóra je nutná registrace

NEJOBLÍBENĚJŠÍ

HRY DO MOBILU

God of War: Betrayal

God of War: Betrayal

Pokud chce Kratos získat zpět svou pozici boha války, musí využít destruktivní zbraně a magické útoky.

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D je unikátní java hra, fotbal ve 3D prostředí. Bitva na hřišti začíná! Zvolte si svůj tým a vyhrávejte zápasy! K dispozici je...

Facebreaker

Facebreaker

Zasyp soupeře údery, ať ani rána nepadne vedle v této boxerské arkádě! Znič mimořádně silné protivníky s jedinečnými styly a unikátními pohyby....