they have to spent much to find water

reba520
08.09.2018 @ 04.55

BANGKOK [url=www.bvoix.com/adidas… nmd human race pas cher[/url] , Oct. 10 (Xinhua) -- Thai Transport Minister Arkhom Termpittayapaisith said Tuesday that the government will try to solve problems related to environmental impact assessment (EIA) this month, so as to start the construction of the long-awaited Thailand-China railway project.

"As soon as the EIA is approved [url=www.bvoix.com/adidas… nmd city sock pas cher femme[/url] , we can start the construction. EIA is the requirement for the construction," Arkhom told Xinhua during a press conference in the Transport Ministry.

He mentioned that the only remaining problem that hinder the approval of EIA lies in three cement companies in Saraburi Province.

"We are now talking with the three companies and we will send the EIA for the seventh time to the expert team for approval [url=www.bvoix.com/adidas… nmd city sock pas cher[/url] , we hope we can figure it out in this month," Arkhom said [url=www.bvoix.com/adidas… nmd chukka pas cher femme[/url] , adding that once the EIA is approved, the first section of the project can begin.

Thailand plans to start the construction of the 253-km railway [url=www.bvoix.com/adidas… nmd chukka pas cher[/url] , linking Thai capital Bangkok with northeastern province of Nakhon Ratchasima, in four sections [url=www.bvoix.com/adidas… nmd pas cher femme[/url] , with the first running 3.5 km long, the second 11 km [url=www.bvoix.com/adidas… nmd pas cher[/url] , the third 119.5 km and the fourth 119 km.

JUBA, Oct. 7 (Xinhua) -- About 840,000 people in war-torn South Sudan's Northern Bahr el Ghazal state bordering Sudan are at risk of starvation due to poor rains and loss of purchasing power after over two years of civil war, the World Food Programme (WFP) said Friday.

WFP Country Director Joyce Kanyangwa Luma told Xinhua in an interview that the food security situation in the state was dire.

"Northern Bhar El Gahazal has seen very high levels of food insecurity unprecedented, about six out of 10 people were classified as severely food insecure, and one in three children are suffering from acute malnutrition," Luma revealed.

"We are targeting about 840,000 people in Northern Bahr el Ghazal, for the first time we had to do airdrops," she said.

Unlike other regions like Upper Nile that have been devastated by the war, Northern Bahr el Ghazal has experienced uneasy calm with no major fighting. Forces loyal to sacked First Vice President Riek Machar claim presence in the state.

However renewed fighting between Machar's forces and government troops since early July has led to skyrocketing food prices.

"People have just lost their purchasing power; even if traders brought in food, people would not be able to buy it," Luma said.

The WFP estimates a total of 4.8 million people in South Sudan are food insecure and the number could increase following the new waves of violence. Enditem

by Marwa Yahya

GHARBIYA, Egypt, Sept. 24 (Xinhua) -- "I expect the rice price will get lower this season, and it will be better for me to buy rice than to plant it," said Mahmoud Abdel Fattah, a 55-year-old farmer.

The rice harvest season came in September in the Nile Delta area of Egypt. Farmers will be busy on harvesting, packaging and selling through the whole month, with the hopes to earn more to feed their families.

According to the official data from the Egyptian government, the rice price has surged by about 50 percent this year. In supermarkets of Cairo, the price of one kilo rice has increased from 3.5 Egyptian pounds (0.4 U.S. dollar) last year to unprecedented 11 pounds three months ago.

The hiking price encouraged more farmers to plant rice this year. However, this season is not a source of joy anymore since a ban of rice exports, issued by the government last month, aiming to control the price and preserve stocks for the local market.

"For this season, I have spent 2,000 Egyptian pounds on 12 acres since this May, but now I can't expect a reasonable income," Fattah said while spreading the rice on ground to get drier, helped by his daughter and his two grandchildren.

He said that after calculating the expenses of seeding, cultivating, farming, using machines, hiring workforce and harvesting, as well as the revenues, he has regretted planting rice this year.

With the sound of reapers from behind, Fattah's family were collecting the crops by hand in piles. "I can't even afford 160 pounds per day to hire more hands," he added.

Since the year of 2011 when the former president Hosni Mubarak was overthrew, Egypt has been trapped in economic stagnation and security problems.

In 2016, food problem has become more serious because of the hiking prices. The failure to stockpile rice earlier this year has left it at the mercy of traders, who are usually not interested in domestic market, or prone to stockpile for a higher price.

"I don't care about exportation, I just want the rice to be available like last year with cheaper prices," said Amal Moustafa, a housewife in her thirties, while buying some vegetables from the market.

"The rice is a base for everyday dishes, and with high prices, I reduce the amounts of vegetables and meat to buy more rice," she said, noting the ban of rice exports is really important for poor people living in cities.

However, farmers stand on the other side, regarding to the ban and lower price of rice.

"Actually, we produce more than enough rice for the domestic needs, especially this year. I was told that the price of a kilo of rice might be lower than 3 pounds after the harvest season," a farmer named Abdel Shafy Qasem told Xinhua.

He added that earlier this year, many farmers have planted rice and nobody expected that the government will totally ban the rice exports.

"It was a bad decision to plant the rice this season. I have some other fields planted with garlic, carrot and corn, now they are my hope for the whole year," Qasem said.

He said that for most farmers, this water-consuming grain has brought them more economic burden on irrigation, because they have to spent much to find water.

. [url=www.cheapjerseysnflf… Jerseys China[/url] [url=www.cheapcustomnflje… Jerseys China[/url] [url=www.cheapsportssocce… Authentic Jerseys[/url] [url=www.cheapsportsjerse… Jerseys China[/url] [url=www.cheapsportsjerse… Jerseys Free Shipping[/url] [url=www.cheapsportsjerse… Custom Jerseys[/url] [url=www.cheapnhlchinajer… Authentic NHL Jerseys[/url] [url=www.cheapnflchinajer… New NFL Jerseys[/url] [url=www.cheapncaachinaje… College Basketball Jerseys[/url] [url=www.cheapnbachinajer… NBA Basketball Jerseys[/url]

«
»

K zapojení do fóra je nutná registrace

NEJOBLÍBENĚJŠÍ

HRY DO MOBILU

God of War: Betrayal

God of War: Betrayal

Pokud chce Kratos získat zpět svou pozici boha války, musí využít destruktivní zbraně a magické útoky.

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D je unikátní java hra, fotbal ve 3D prostředí. Bitva na hřišti začíná! Zvolte si svůj tým a vyhrávejte zápasy! K dispozici je...

Facebreaker

Facebreaker

Zasyp soupeře údery, ať ani rána nepadne vedle v této boxerské arkádě! Znič mimořádně silné protivníky s jedinečnými styly a unikátními pohyby....