Big year for China's military

reba520
26.09.2018 @ 09.52

BEIJING [url=www.freiw.com/offert… Uomo Salomon S-LAB Sense Ultra Trail Nere Rosse[/url] , Aug. 23 (Xinhua) -- A lucky qualification not just put Su Bingtian in the men's 100m final as the first Asian in the athletics world championships but also set a new start for China's sprinters.

The 26-year-old Su created history for the host country in the world championships sprint events when he became the first Chinese to run the blue-ribbon 100m final in Beijing.

Su was able to stand at the start line after a dramatic semifinal in which he was among three athletes who all clocked 9.99 seconds and all of them qualified to make it a rare nine-man final. It is also the first time in world championships history that a sub-10 seconds time has been required to reach the final.

"I was restless after the semifinal and I thought it was a long shot to enter the final. When the organizers announced my qualification, I was extremely happy," said Su, whose 9.99 equaled his own national record and made him the first Chinese to run under 10.

Su finished ninth in 10.06 in the final where Bolt fended off challenge from Gatlin to defend his title in 9.79.

"After the heat and the semifinal, I felt I ran out of energy so 10.06 was good enough for me [url=www.freiw.com/donne-… Salomon S-LAB Sense Ultra Trail Nere Rosse Scontate[/url] ," Su said.

Su believed running along with top athletes like Bolt and Gatlin was both a honor and valuable experience.

"I felt honored as a Chinese to run in the 100m final. I think this experience will be very helpful for me as I know what it is like to compete with the world's very best," Su said.

Luck may play a part in Su's qualification but the international economy major from Guangdong province said Chinese sprinters are standing on the threashhold of a new stage after years of hard work.

"My performance can speak for the Chinese athletics. My predecessors worked very hard and Chinese athletics has been gaining momentum until today's breakthrough. I have faith in us and believe there will be more Chinese athletes running in the world's top sprint events like me," he added.

BRASILIA, July 26 (Xinhua) -- China's better-than-expected economic growth has a positive impact on Brazil's otherwise flagging economy, especially in the primary products sector [url=www.freiw.com/salomo… S-LAB Sense 2 Trail Ultra Uomo Blu Argento Vendita[/url] , said a leading economist.

Jose Luiz Oreiro, professor of economics at the University of Brasilia, said he believes China's 6.9-percent GDP growth in the first half of 2017 has helped to lift Brazil out of its economic doldrums.

"In the first quarter, the only sector that saw real growth in Brazil was agribusiness with a 13-percent increase," said Oreiro [url=www.freiw.com/offert… Uomo Salomon S-LAB Sense 2 Trail Ultra Rosse[/url] , adding that "steel also has reasonable prices due to China's growth, so China's added growth has been good news for the Brazilian economy."

As to China's economic indicators announced last week, the economist said "the result does not surprise me. We expected to see a more moderate growth in China compared to previous years (with a double-digit growth), so the 6-7 percent growth per year is a new norm."

China's economic growth helped sustain the prices of Brazil's commodity exports, offset slowdowns in other sectors of Latin America's largest economy [url=www.freiw.com/offert… Uomo Salomon S-LAB Sense 2 Trail Ultra Nere[/url] , and also signaled a coming recovery for the global economy, which has been struggling since the 2008 financial crisis, said Oreiro.

"The global economy appears to be getting into third gear. The developed economies are seeing sped-up growth. As the world's second largest economy, China's accelerating growth is important in providing a greater impetus to the global economic growth," said the economist.

However [url=www.freiw.com/uomo-s… Salomon S-Lab Fellcross 2 Trail Nere Saldi[/url] , the main challenge for China will be to reduce its "huge savings rate" to sustain a new growth model that relies more on domestic consumption.

"China will have to put in place social security policies, state-paid pensions, a universal public health system, etc. to reduce the savings rate and promote spending, since the Chinese middle class will no longer need to save for medical treatment and thus will buy more consumer goods [url=www.freiw.com/offert… Uomo Salomon S-Lab Fellcross 2 Trail Rosse Nere[/url] ," he said.

"It is the transition China needs to complete, so that its consumption will represent a larger GDP share. In recent decades, the Chinese economy has been driven by investments and exports, now it needs to give a greater role to spending," said Oreiro.

The outlook for Brazil's economy remains "very bad" though a slight growth was registered in the first quarter of 2017 [url=www.freiw.com/uomo-s… Salomon Outban Low Outdoor Casual Wearable Nere Vendita[/url] , thanks to a bumper harvest of soy and grains, Oreiro said, adding that "the effect won't last, and my forecast for 2017 Brazilian economy is zero percent growth."

Chinese Premier meets former Greek PM

Big year for China's military as PLA to celebrate 90th birthday

Hukou Waterfalls in N China enter summer flood period

Airbus makes 1st direct flight between China, Portugal

China's biggest automated cargo wharf to start operation by end of 2017

Hukou Waterfalls in N China enter summer flood period

Chinese research vessel "Kexue" conducts operation in South China Sea

A farmer harvests celery in Zhongchuan Village of Fengxiang Township [url=www.freiw.com/uomo-s… Salomon Kalalau Hiking Trail Blu Vendita[/url] , Anding District of Dingxi City in northwest China's Gansu Province, July 30, 2017. The summer vegetable production is now a new resource of income for the local farmers. (XinhuaChen Yonggang)

Annual maximum peak of Hukou Waterfall seen due to heavy rainfall

Blossoming lotus flowers in China's Anhui

High-rise building fire drill held in S China

Aerial view of alpine meadow in China's Fujian

China's biggest automated cargo wharf to start operation by end of 2017

Chinese research vessel "Kexue" conducts operation in South China Sea

Amazing scenery of Barkol grassland in Xinjiang

BEIJING, Sept. 19 (Xinhua) -- The equipment development department of China's . [url=www.wholesalecheapml… Cheap MLB Jerseys[/url] [url=www.wholesalenhljers… Jerseys Free Shipping[/url] [url=www.wholesalenbajers… Jerseys China Free Shipping[/url] [url=www.wholesalemlbjers… MLB Jerseys From China[/url] [url=www.wholesalejerseys… Jerseys China Free Shipping[/url] [url=www.wholesalecollege… College Baseball Jerseys[/url] [url=www.wholesalecheapnf… Nike NFL Jerseys[/url] [url=wholesaleauthenticje… Nike NBA Jerseys[/url] [url=wholesaleauthenticje… Jerseys From China[/url] [url=cheapauthenticjersey… Jerseys[/url]

«
»

K zapojení do fóra je nutná registrace

NEJOBLÍBENĚJŠÍ

HRY DO MOBILU

God of War: Betrayal

God of War: Betrayal

Pokud chce Kratos získat zpět svou pozici boha války, musí využít destruktivní zbraně a magické útoky.

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D je unikátní java hra, fotbal ve 3D prostředí. Bitva na hřišti začíná! Zvolte si svůj tým a vyhrávejte zápasy! K dispozici je...

Facebreaker

Facebreaker

Zasyp soupeře údery, ať ani rána nepadne vedle v této boxerské arkádě! Znič mimořádně silné protivníky s jedinečnými styly a unikátními pohyby....