Minnesota Wild Jerseys , but there’s a certain line that

elaine95
23.02.2019 @ 07.03

CHICAGO (AP) Patrick Kane scored a tie-breaking power-play goal with 3:16 left in the third period and had an assist Custom Los Angeles Kings Jerseys , and the Chicago Blackhawks beat the Boston Bruins 3-1 on Sunday afternoon.Kane scored on a screened shot from just inside the left point to put Chicago ahead 2-1 with Boston’s Zdeno Chara off for high-sticking Brandon Saad, getting a double-minor for drawing blood. Brent Seabrook added a goal from the right circle on a screened shot with 1:05 remaining as the Blackhawks ended Boston’s six-game winning streak and their own two-game slide.Chicago’s Artem Anisimov scored his 20th goal, reaching that mark for the third straight season since the Blackhawks acquired him from Columbus. Anton Forsberg made 31 saves, and Jonathan Toews had three assists.Chara scored his seventh goal, tying the game 1-1 midway through the third period. Boston back-up Anton Khudobin stopped 36 shots.The Bruins played without leading scorer Brad Marchand, who sat out with an upper-body injury.Marchand, who has a team-high 29 goals and 69 points – five goals and six assists in his last five games – collided with Blackhawks forward Anthony Duclair in the first period of Saturday’s contest between the teams in Boston.Duclair had to be helped off the ice, favoring his right leg www.officialwild.com , and is expected to miss up to two weeks. according to coach Joel Quenneville.Marchand continued in the game, playing just over 20 minutes and finishing with two assists in the Bruins’ 7-4 victory.After Boston rallied against Chicago with four goals in third period Saturday, the Blackhawks bounced back with a tighter effort.Chicago allowed a season-high four power-play goals in Boston, but the Blackhawks struck first on the man advantage in this one. Parked at the edge of the crease, Anisimov tipped in Jonathan Toews’ drive from the right circle for the only goal of the first period.Both teams narrowly missed on prime chances in the scoreless second. Chicago rookie Alex DeBrincat’s shot glanced off Khudobin, then struck both posts. About 90 seconds later, Boston’s Nick Holden fired the puck from the slot through the legs of teammate Rick Nash and off the right post.Forsberg stopped David Pastrnak point-blank on a breakaway at 8:35. Khudobin denied Saad from close range after he powered down the slot with just under five minutes left in the period.Forsberg blocked a deflection by Nash 4:30 into the third, then stopped the Boston forward at the edge of the crease with a pad save later in the same shift.Chara tied it midway in the third period on the Bruins’ 28th shot. The big defenseman fired from the slot after taking David Krejci’s centering pass and beat Forsberg on the glove side.NOTES: Quenneville didn’t rule out a return for No. 1 goalie Corey Crawford this season. Crawford Minnesota Wild T-Shirts Authentic , out since Dec. 23 with an upper-body injury, continues to work out off the ice. . Boston C Patrice Bergeron missed his seventh game with a fractured right foot. . Bruins F David Backes served his final game of a three-game suspension. . Chicago F Vinnie Hinostroza returned after missing Saturday’s game due to a family emergency. . Before the game the Blackhawks recognized Kendall Coyne and Alex Rigsby, Chicago-area natives who were members of the gold medal-winning U.S. Olympic women’s hockey team. Both suited up and were on the ice for the national anthem.UP NEXTBruins:At Carolina on Tuesday in the second game for a four-game trip.Blackhawks: At Winnipeg on Thursday. The NHL has told Brad Marchand to stop licking opponents or the Boston Bruins forward will face punishment.Senior vice president of hockey operations Colin Campbell spoke to Marchand and Bruins general manager Don Sweeney on Saturday about Marchand’s actions against Tampa Bay a night earlier. Marchand licked Lightning forward Ryan Callahan on the face during Game 4 of their second-round series after appearing to do the same to Toronto’s Leo Komarov earlier in the playoffs.The league says Marchand has been put on notice that his actions are unacceptable and that similar behavior in the future will be dealt with through supplemental discipline. He could be fined or suspended by the NHL if he continues to lick players.”All I’m going to say is there is absolutely no place in our game for that,” Lightning coach Jon Cooper said. ”I don’t get it, I don’t understand it. How would you feel if I walked over to you right now and gave you one big lick? Right from the chin all the way up. There’s just no place in the game for that.”After the game, an overtime loss that put Boston down 3-1 in the series, Marchand said Callahan punched him in the face four times.”He just kept getting close,” Marchand said. ”Nothing big.”Told that Callahan compared licking to spitting and said it should be penalized accordingly Minnesota Wild Hoodies Authentic , Marchand said: ”That’s cute. Good for him.”Marchand’s antics were the talk of rinks on Saturday. Penguins forward Tom Kuhnhackl said it was impossible to avoid hearing about Marchand licking Callahan because it was all over social media.When asked if one benefit of wearing a full face shield was protection from being licked, Pittsburgh’s Carl Hagelin said: `I’m not going to answer that. Funny question, though.”Some Winnipeg players watched the game while in Nashville and had a variety of reactions. Jets forward Adam Lowry said he probably would’ve punched Marchand – the kind of response the known instigator likely was looking for – while coach Paul Maurice said, ”It gives me the willies.””It’s a play I’ve never seen happen before in hockey,” Jets defenseman Josh Morrissey said. ”That’s the thing in the playoffs. Crazy stuff goes on and you have to keep a level head.”Predators players talked among themselves about Marchand, asking each other what they would do in that situation.”It would kind of be funny, but in the moment it probably wouldn’t be very funny,” defenseman P.K. Subban. ”I’m sure looking back you’re like Minnesota Wild Hats Authentic , `I got licked in a hockey game.’ It’s just weird, you know?”For all the trash-talking, pushing and shoving that goes on in hockey, especially with the Stanley Cup as the ultimate prize, the line is usually drawn at spitting. Licking is just as unsanitary and, to most players, unwelcome.”It’s like spitting on someone. It’s extremely disrespectful,” Lowry said. ”You got to respect your opponents. I get playing hard in a series and there might be some dislike between guys Custom Minnesota Wild Jerseys , but there’s a certain line that shouldn’t be crossed and that’s one of them.”—AP Sports Writers Teresa M. Walker in Nashville, Tennessee, and Jimmy Golen in Boston contributed to this report.—

«
»

K zapojení do fóra je nutná registrace

NEJOBLÍBENĚJŠÍ

HRY DO MOBILU

God of War: Betrayal

God of War: Betrayal

Pokud chce Kratos získat zpět svou pozici boha války, musí využít destruktivní zbraně a magické útoky.

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D je unikátní java hra, fotbal ve 3D prostředí. Bitva na hřišti začíná! Zvolte si svůj tým a vyhrávejte zápasy! K dispozici je...

Facebreaker

Facebreaker

Zasyp soupeře údery, ať ani rána nepadne vedle v této boxerské arkádě! Znič mimořádně silné protivníky s jedinečnými styly a unikátními pohyby....