I think that the buy Fortnite Items

yuandanzou
19.03.2019 @ 09.34

I think that the buy Fortnite Items way they've been doing updates is actually intriguing. Obviously every match is a service today, and every game has things occurring once a week, twice a week, or whatever. But in this match I think there's a sense that you don't understand what's going to proceed when you log in. Today I logged in and there is aliens, spaceships in the sky, and each of the TVs are given this emergency broadcast signal and I don't understand why.

That continuing narrative, the fact that there's a comet and all of this stuff happening, and people aren't certain what, and the state of the world is changing--is really trendy.

Can you describe that storyline a bit? For the previous two weeks, there has been this thing that Epic, the programmer of this game, has not explained, it is just, you logged in and all of a sudden there is this weird thing from the sky. You're not positive whether it's a glitch or something. The match has this thing known as the Storm and that creates things in the sky that's an anomaly, which means you are not sure whether that is something. Two weeks later it gets slightly bigger, and 2 days after it gets bigger, and all of a sudden you're like, 'OK, I guess this is a comet that's coming closer to the island?'

Mmogo.com Fortnite items up to 50%offer

«
»

K zapojení do fóra je nutná registrace

NEJOBLÍBENĚJŠÍ

HRY DO MOBILU

God of War: Betrayal

God of War: Betrayal

Pokud chce Kratos získat zpět svou pozici boha války, musí využít destruktivní zbraně a magické útoky.

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D je unikátní java hra, fotbal ve 3D prostředí. Bitva na hřišti začíná! Zvolte si svůj tým a vyhrávejte zápasy! K dispozici je...

Facebreaker

Facebreaker

Zasyp soupeře údery, ať ani rána nepadne vedle v této boxerské arkádě! Znič mimořádně silné protivníky s jedinečnými styly a unikátními pohyby....