2k did Damian Lillard dirty by simply putting on the normal current gen cover of NBA2K21.

Dingbest
04.02.2021 @ 09.00

It's hard for Dame, since if the next - gen version comes out, most people are going to purchase the latest version or even the Mamba forever present gen edition and a couple of months afterwards, nobody is going to regular form of the current gen and that shows that they don't care about him.

Is it safe to say that most the community can manage the new consoles? I thought the bulk was kids (old man here.) Same can be said about Kobe. Why would someone pay 100 dollars on game it's possible to pay 60 for. Thats how I feel, I wanted the Kobe cover however $100. . No thanks Zion is going to be fine.

That's accurate but it's still 100 dollars at the end of the day, for what things to watch Kobe for thirty minutes once the game is loading up. Plus 2k was copy and paste for the last five years anyways. Ima spend the $100 so I just have to buy the game once. I bet I will find a next gen console some stage this year and wish to play 2K and I know I don't wish to get the $60 variant double so I'll just spend 100$ up front to get it on both generations. I am just going to purchase it to the next gen. Because you understand the game because of this gen consoles is going to be cheeks.

They did just about every all-star vet cluttered by picking zion after 19 matches as a cover athlete at all! Yet alone on the next gen cover. . Not everyone is able to manage 100 bucks or the PS5 place the gate, I'm getting Dame pay for. Not all people can afford a new gen and the 100 dollar version right away lmfao weirdo hes about the pay nothing dirty about it. Not like this bro, majority of the neighborhood and fan-base are purchasing the present gen mamba forever variation as it comes with another gen standard edition at no cost. But hows it doing him dirty plenty of individuals wi possess his cover due to what I just said. The game will be the specific same like 2k20. So save up and wait patiently till you buy a PS5. I really could, but why would I? I am able to wait few months and only play the PS5 variant and save about $30.

if you are interested, you can browse them in detail. https://www.nba2king.com/

«
»

K zapojení do fóra je nutná registrace

NEJOBLÍBENĚJŠÍ

HRY DO MOBILU

God of War: Betrayal

God of War: Betrayal

Pokud chce Kratos získat zpět svou pozici boha války, musí využít destruktivní zbraně a magické útoky.

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D je unikátní java hra, fotbal ve 3D prostředí. Bitva na hřišti začíná! Zvolte si svůj tým a vyhrávejte zápasy! K dispozici je...

Facebreaker

Facebreaker

Zasyp soupeře údery, ať ani rána nepadne vedle v této boxerské arkádě! Znič mimořádně silné protivníky s jedinečnými styly a unikátními pohyby....