The controls are not necessarily on display from the gameplay

Sunxuemei
20.08.2020 @ 04.09

The controls are not necessarily on display from the gameplay trailer which 2K Sports published. But what they produce is, and Visual Concepts always likes to slip depictions of new cartoons -- signature moves particularly blocks, and interactions -- to these hype reels. Wang said that a slew of signature defensive movement fashions were added to NBA 2K21, to match the trademark dribble styles introduced in NBA 2K20.

"Along with this, motion has experienced several refinements, both without and with, to provide a more consistent and more responsive feel on the rods," explained Wang. NBA 2K21 starts Sept. 4 on Google Stadia, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Windows PC, and Xbox One. Portland's Damian Lillard is the cover star, with the Kobe Bryant gracing the front of the edition. A variant for PlayStation 5 and Xbox collection X will follow after this season, with New Orleans' Zion Williamson on the packshot.

2K and EA have been in interesting positions. Both have major yearly sports games coming out within a month or two on current-generation and next-generation consoles. EA has Madden 21 coming out later this month for PS4 and Xbox One after this month, and that which we assume will be an entirely different, more innovative variant coming for PS5 and Xbox Series X at November or December. EA has the same scenario with FIFA 21.

2K has NBA 2K21 coming out the first week of September, with what also figures for a bigger and better version on its way to consoles. The 2020 NBA Draft nor agency won't have occurred by the time current-gen NBA 2K21 is published. In reality, the NBA season that was 2019-20 will not even be carried out.

Due to these things all, anyone as we generally see from an yearly 2K discharge anticipating as large of an effort is likely to be disappointed. All logic points to 2K rescue all or almost all of its ammunition. That said, what exactly does a suitable current-gen release look like for 2K? I have a few ideas. As we have seen from the trailer that released last month, the graphics will be nearly identical, if not equal to NBA 2K20. I'm fine with this bit of stagnation while this might be a problem for some.

There's two reasons: first, I believe we've already seen this creation of consoled pushed into their limit. Than that which we see here, it's not going to get much better on XB1 and PS4. Secondly, it might be absurd to think 2K would love to invest if they stand to profit from providing a version which will be hyped up mainly because of how amazing it looks, in improving the item visually. 2K and every other producer of sports video games may want the gap between current and next-gen to be very noticeable from a visual perspective. As a customer, I'm fine with that strategy.

Soundtracks are cool and all, but quite frankly, I fight to find that the real long-term worth in investing a lot into this component of a game. That said, we have already seen the soundtrack that will be in the game, and depending upon your own personal tastes, you are frustrated, either elated, or could care less about the songs. I am good with what is coming on this front, as far as commentary, I can wait for the models for a significant jump in this region. There are a number of things that could be done in order to create what' commentary in the game even better.

Here is a part of where 2K and EA should bring the heat. I am not necessarily speaking about delivering new ways. I am more referring to fleshing out modes. As an example, I stated that without a salary cap feature in MyTeam, I am probably not going to give that aspect of the game a lot of my time this past year. To a degree, however similar, the exact same can be said for a draft attribute. Madden, FIFA, MLB The Show, along with the NHL show have excellent versions of the concept in their collector manners. 2K needs to bring this back to MyTeam.

Play Now Online can stay as it is on current-gen, however the WNBA attribute, Pro-Am, MyCareer, PARK and MyGM/MyLeague must get some love. I would really like to find the ability to create a MyPlayer, in addition to a complete franchise mode alternative available for WNBA. With this functionality available in MyCareer as well as PARK and Pro-Am would be fine. MyLeague fans and MyGM are concerned because we have not seen a blog for this region of the game, and usually that's been published by now. It is unclear if that means those beloved modes have gone untouched. Since they are a few upgrades that could be sent on current-gen that would not threated next-gen's allure hopefully, that isn't true.

More information in https://www.nba2king.com/

«
»

K zapojení do fóra je nutná registrace

NEJOBLÍBENĚJŠÍ

HRY DO MOBILU

God of War: Betrayal

God of War: Betrayal

Pokud chce Kratos získat zpět svou pozici boha války, musí využít destruktivní zbraně a magické útoky.

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D

Tournament Arena Soccer 3D je unikátní java hra, fotbal ve 3D prostředí. Bitva na hřišti začíná! Zvolte si svůj tým a vyhrávejte zápasy! K dispozici je...

Facebreaker

Facebreaker

Zasyp soupeře údery, ať ani rána nepadne vedle v této boxerské arkádě! Znič mimořádně silné protivníky s jedinečnými styly a unikátními pohyby....